Inspiring Excellence: Every Grownup, Every Child, Every Day
Dear Parents and Guardians,
I am extremely humbled and excited to be the Principal at Eugene Ware Elementary. The 2019-2020 school year will be the best yet! Our teachers and staff are eager and excited to work with our students. We plan to provide academic experiences that will push them to their highest potential. We also have staff that support the social and emotional needs of our students to help them develop to be confident and secure individuals. This year is going to be an amazing year with learning geared toward making connections to real world experiences. Our teaching and learning will be driven by student data and will provide consistent implementation of the standards in a rigorous manner so that we can continue to increase ALL of the students’ achievement. I hope our community, parents, and students always feel welcomed here and please know my door is always open to discuss how to make Eugene Ware the best elementary school! Our school mascot is an Eagle, and just like an Eagle who soars high, I know the learning that will occur this year will soar higher than ever before!
Click here to access this calendar from other apps.
- Spirit Week – Homeschool Style
- Instructional Packet Pickup
- KCKPS Call Center Information / Centro de llamadas de KCKPS
- Plan de implementación de laptop / iPad
- Newsletter -March 26th
- Urgent-Laptop/IPad Deployment Plan
- A Message from KCKPS on Gov. Laura Kelly’s Announcement
- KCKPS Curbside Meal Pickup Service
- Star Teacher- Mrs. Dimond
- March Newsletter